At the midst of summer vacation for children’s lunch. Perhaps this may be a colorful and appealing lunch for small gatherings at home. I’ve done this colorful lunch sandwich a few times with a few of my incidental gatherings.
The ingredients and fillings to choose can be just anything you like but just a few reminder to aim for –
Not necessarily does it have to be a vegetarian sandwich. If you like just add ham, pastrami, cheese, even a meat pattie, just about anything but think when you slice it down the middle, the layers are what is visually pretty as you have aimed it to be.
- Scrambled Egg & Green Baby Leaves
- Vinaigrette Carrots and Raisins embedded in baby leaves
- Avocado, beet root, mozarella cheese with baked paprika embedded in baby leaves
- Steamed pumpkins with walnuts
- (Sauce) Mayonnaise with yoghurt, lemon and English mustard